The Texas Society Daughters of the American Revolution has established fourteen scholarships at twelve universities throughout the State of Texas. The scholarships are administered by the institution. For more information about the scholarship and for instructions on how to apply contact the institution’s financial aid office.
- Angelo State University: TXDAR General Scholarship
- Howard Payne University: Lottie Wooley Scholarship; Cornelia A. Massengill Scholarship
- Sam Houston State University: Law Enforcement Scholarship; Teacher Education Scholarship
- Stephen F. Austin University: Forestry Scholarship
- Sul Ross State University: Agricultural Scholarship
- Texas A&M University, Kingsville: Agricultural Scholarship
- Texas Tech University: Science Scholarship
- Texas State University, San Marcos: Learning Disabilities Scholarship
- Texas Women’s University: Nursing Scholarship
- University of Texas: TXDAR Endowed Scholarship
- UTMB: Occupational Therapy Scholarship
- West Texas A&M University: TXDAR Panhandle-Plains Historical Research Center
The National Society Daughters of the American Revolution also have several scholarships. Click here for information and instructions on how to apply.
Chapter sponsorship is no longer required. A chapter or state chair may work with the applicant to put the information together to send to the DAR Scholarship Committee. To find a chapter in your area, visit the chapter page.